Rhyason Contracting has been providing construction & operations services to the Energy and Utility Sector in Western Canada since 1980. Specialists in production operations, pipeline and facility construction, Rhyason has the necessary experience and resources to assist in any project.
Rhyason is proud to have fostered a corporate culture that is based on a genuine commitment to safety, quality, the environment and the community’s where we live and work.
Rhyason Contracting has a pre-employment hire policy in place, which includes welders and sub contractors. The following current tickets and personal protective equipment are required:
H2S Alive (Current)
WHMIS (within the last 3 years)
Fire retardant coveralls
Steel toed work boots
Rhyason will supply safety glasses\
IRP #16 Compliant (Basic Safety Awareness) Training
Additional courses, OFA Level1 Transportation Endorsement, Chainsaw training, and TDG are assets but not required.
- All of the work is outside
- 80% of the work is physical labour.
- Rhyason Contracting operates seven days a week, at an average 12 hrs per day
- Camp work may be necessary depending on project location
- Rhyason Contracting is an equal opportunity employer and employs a diverse workforce from various backgrounds.
- All hiring is done in person at Rhyason Contracting’s Fort St. John office
- The ready room opens @ 6:30 am daily for workers who have completed employment Orientations
- Personnel prepared for work will be dispatched from this location as required